Delia Passi is a nationally recognized and highly regarded businesswoman in marketing and business development who is considered a leading authority on selling to women. As president and Founder of Women Certified Inc, the home of the Women’s Choice Awards, she supports companies in their efforts to gain market share of women consumers and target markets.
Delia will help you learn how to sell more to women, and build customers for life!
Delia is also a regular on Fox Business Network and Lifetime’s morning show The Balancing Act. Her expertise centers on how women shop and buy, what motivates them to select one provider over another, and how sales and service professionals can provide the best experience to women so that they choose to do business with them. Passi advises her corporate clients on how to better understand their female customers, and supports them in becoming the very best when it comes to increasing sales, improving customer service, and retaining the loyalty of these hard-earned consumers.
As a consultant to numerous Fortune 500 companies, Passi has experienced great success in creating unique programs that have measurably increased their brand visibility, strengthened product positioning, created greater credibility, and delivered a larger percentage of coveted female customers. Client companies have included Harley-Davidson, Microsoft, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Toyota, Trek Bikes, Wells Fargo, UPS, Xerox, Office Depot, HP, Merrill Lynch, Ameriprise, TD Ameritrade, Omnicom, Carlson Companies, Mass Mutual and UBS. Passi is also the author of Winning the Toughest Customer, The Essential Guide to Selling to Women (Kaplan, 2006)
• 7 Successful Steps to Selling to Women
• Winning the Toughest Customer
• New Economy, New Rules when Selling to Women
• Winning Strategies for Selling to Women & Couples
• Converting Marketing to Sales
• Engaging, Educating and Empowering the Family Gatekeeper for Retirement
• Healthy Communications to Build Customers for Life in Healthcare
• Gender Communication – the Key to Success among Patients
• Selling to Women Online – The Do’s and Don’ts to Drive Conversion
• Boomerang Sales: The Five-Step Approach to Yield Big Returns with Boomer Women
• Building Your Business Through Networking & Referrals Networking Defined
• Recruitment & Retention of Women & Diverse Candidates Training
• Winning Strategies for Marketing & Selling To Women Business Owners
• Winning Strategies for Marketing & Selling to Multicultural Markets
• Creating Organization Transformation: Surpassing the Expectations of Your Customers
Delia Passi is CEO of Women Certified®, the voice of the female consumer and home of the Women’s Choice Award. Delia is the nation’s leading authority on building sales and loyalty among women and the nation’s leading female consumer advocate. Her most recent launch of the Women’s Choice Awards allows consumers to identify businesses that are meeting the needs and expectations of their female clients.
As a consultant to numerous Fortune 500 companies, Delia advises her clients how to better understand their female consumers, supporting them to increase deals closed, improve customer service, and gain the loyalty of these hard-earned customers. Her expertise centers on how women shop and buy, what motivates them to select one provider over another, and how sales and service professionals can provide the best experience to women. Delia’s engaging speaking approach combines humor, practicality and “Aha!” moments, leading her to captivate audiences at events including the Microsoft Global Marketing Conference, Ameriprise, Wells Fargo, General Motors, Toyota, and Harley-Davidson Summer and Winter Dealer Meetings.
Prior to founding WomenCertified, Delia was the Group Publisher of Working Woman and Working Mother Magazines. She began her career in sales with the Xerox Corporation and quickly became one of the company’s top producers, becoming known internally as “The Closer.” It was when she made the switch to selling advertising that she recognized how a specialized approach proves to be more effective when it comes to selling to women, who dominate the publishing environment. Passi is also the author of Winning the Toughest Customer, The Essential Guide to Selling to Women (Kaplan, 2006)
Delia earned her B.A. in Psychology/Business and a certification in education, graduating Magna Cum Laude from the College of New Rochelle in NY.