Dynamic, Entertaining & Educational, Chris DiLorenzo is a sales consultant and trainer, specializing in the banking industry.
In his 30+ years of bank consulting, he has assisted thousands of bankers by increasing market share, efficiency and profitability. His extensive background includes strategic planning, recruiting, team building, strategic account management, market and competitive analysis, consulting and training.
Mr. DiLorenzo has been a speaker and instructor for many bank and marketing associations including: Mississippi Bankers Association, American Bankers Association, Independent Community Bankers Association of America, Georgia Bankers Association, Community Bankers Association of Georgia, The Bank Holding Company Inc., The North Dakota Bankers Association and The Center for Financial Training.
Mr. DiLorenzo began his career at the John Harland Company in 1981 and has worked in the industry ever since. Mr. DiLorenzo is a graduate of the University of Georgia and was a former professional baseball player in the Kansas City Royals organization.
- 30+ years of expertise in the banking industry
- Frequent speaker at banking association conferences
- Unique presentation style, relevant topics and practical information
Don’t rely on Luck for Growth! High performing banks don’t rely on hope, luck or a strong economy to reach their financial goals. They embrace a culture that revolves around how they engage their customers. They know that sustainable, consistent growth comes from having more customers, opening more accounts, and treating customers so exceptional that they continue to return.
Speaking Programs Include:
- Non interest revenue strategy
- Driving revenue through strategic selling
- Creating a blueprint for a memorable customer experience
- Building and sustaining a customer driven corporate culture
- Aligning sales and marketing for business success
- Improving employee performance
- Keeping your best employees
- Generational differences in the workplace
Training Programs include the following areas:
- Branch Sales
- Commercial Business Development
- Internal and External Customer Service
- Coaching for Success
Key Training Programs:
- Leadership Coaching: Inspiring Your Team to Succeed
- Delivering Memorable Service
- Sales Excellence for Retail Bankers
- Serving Customer Through Referrals
- Consultative Selling Zone: Building Commercial Relationships
- Unleashing Your Product Knowledge
- Effective Negotiating
- Remote Deposit Capture
Additional Services Include:
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Developing Job Descriptions
Bio coming soon