Personal & Business planner, developer, visionary, extremist and ultimate funny man who keeps his listeners dancing on the head of a pin!
Rich is a high powered cutting edge business innovator who visualizes opportunity as a defined focused choice. Technology grounded Baby Boomer geared to high level Multi-Marketing and bold Branding concepts to make lasting impressions. Rich is a progressive entrepreneur who realistically captures today’s Personal to Business development plan in order to perform less and achieve more while generating Focused Outcomes.
As a coach, he brings a distinct gift of taking individuals on a unique journey in order to fully engage personal self-actualization sensors. He believes that we have to breach the walls of self- awareness combined with applied actions in order to uncover the true potential of individual success. “Capturing opportunities through applied actions creates ownership through accountability”.
Rich has created “Home Field Advantage” by tapping personal hidden talents in order to create opportunity that impacts the bottom line. The “Teamed Excellence” program is designed to reach inside the mind of Business Development from a personal accountability approach. He has identified the parameters of the (IC) Internal Coach to broaden organizational focus in making profitable decisions to broaden long term vision. Maximization of “Uni- Directional Outcome Approach” to condition choices based on long term development as being an Ultimate Difference Maker!!!
Thinking, Planning, Acting and Transforming Excellence with the End in Mind
In today’s real estate industry, the value of the real estate agent is frequently diminished by the perception of the customer. The value actually delivered has been reduced to a business transaction instead of hands-on, long term relationship. Super-Agents do what it takes to deliver true value and develop clients for life. Super-Agents rock!
- How to turn your Real Estate license into a wealth generating instrument.
- How to become an excellent agent by directing focus on outcome – keeping the end in min
- How to create positive attitude, beneficial habits and a focused plan that you work each day that allows you to reach beyond your grasp
Super-Agent Technology with the End in Mind
Technology Made Simple – Keeping You at the Forefront of Client Satisfaction
Today’s tech-savvy clients expect business to provide information and transaction tools to save time and reduce effort. In addition, competitors in our industry are using technology to increase productivity, manage time and reduce costs. Technology is no longer optional, but it doesn’t need to be complex or difficult to be powerfully effective.
- Learn how to use today’s technology to keep your client’s satisfaction.
- Learn how to use “Next Level” technologies to keep your competitive advantage and differentiation.
- Learn how to develop your Attitude to embrace technology to have it work for your success.
Additional Content Courses/Key Notes and Seminars
- Super Agent Excellence: Tapping Skills of Hidden Talents
- There is no Box!!!: Low Budget Marketing for High Dollar Results
- Vital Sign’s of Management: Are you Alive or are you just taking space
- Maximum Advantage: Negotiation Tomorrows World
- Home Field Advantage: Who’s sitting in my chair of influence
- Door Knocking: Irregularity symptoms Sales to Service
- Navigating the Fog: Why we take the path of Least Resistance
- The one person you need to know: Introducing I-Coach
- Major League Marketing and putting the Bat on Branding
- Personal Strat-Planning: Where am I going?
- Perception Deception- Diamonds taste in a budget world
- Teamed Excellence: Winning above the rest
- Super Technology: Chasing Tomorrow
- Position Planning: Climbing over Carnage Crawling from the Wreckage
- The opportunistic Leader
- Who’s my Boss: Reaching for the Entrepreneur
- Inefficiencies of next level Productivity
- Financial finger tips of Success
- The Success Fold around you: Choosing business relations
- Obtaining Maximum Advantage: Negotiating Client Position
- Vital Sign’s of Leadership: R.E. Professional, or do you make the coffee?
- Business Positioning: Climbing over the Carnage when crawling from the Wreckage
International Speaker and Business Consultant & Real Estate Broker
ABR, GRI, SRS, CIPS, CIIIS, SRES, RLI, SFR, GREEN & International NAR/ REBAC Training Consultant
Rich Hart is a prominent Business Entrepreneur, Business Development Coach and International Real Estate Consultant. He specializes as a Resource Development Management Specialist with offices in Georgia and New York.
Originally from Long Island, New York, Rich relocated to Georgia area in 1991. Prior to his Speaking career, he spent over 30 years as a business executive and entrepreneurial professional in Corporate America developing and intergrading operating practices for national and international business corporations. His organizational expertise as a Re-structuring Business Specialist has been directly related in the fields such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance and Technology.
Rich is a nationally recognized International Speaker, Business Educator, and Consultant for numerous related Real Estate, Business and Military entities internationally. Rich competes as a Professional Body Builder and is noted as specialized certified trainer in the fitness field. He currently serves as the 2011-2012 President of Georgia NSA (National Speakers Association) and was the 2010 President of IRECGA (International Real Estate Council of Georgia).
As a personal & business developer, planner, visionary, and extremist Rich is the ultimate funny man who keeps his listeners dancing on the head of a pin. As a Business Development Coach, he brings a distinct gift of taking individuals on a unique journey in order to fully engage personal self-actualization sensors. He believes that we have to breach the walls of self- awareness combined with applied actions in order to uncover the true potential of individual success. “Capturing opportunity’s through applied actions creates ownership through accountability”. If you don’t own it, you can’t have it …