Heidi BK Sloss is an energetic keynote speaker, engaging sales and leadership trainer, and highly effective workshop facilitator. She infuses more than 31 years of business experience into her key sales strategies and powerful presentations. Groups as intimate as 20 and as large as 2,500 have benefited from Heidi’s methods through her 200+ keynote speeches, trainings and break-out sessions.
Heidi Sloss is a national sales expert whose best-selling book, “Fortune is in the Follow-up®” teaches business owners, consultants and independent sales agents, 5 POWER Strategies to grow a thriving business in any economy, including a follow-up strategy that will make the difference between knowing someone and actually doing business with them. Heidi is also a co-author of the book, 10 Powerful Women 10 Strategic Insights into Successful Business, a new book produced by 3L Publishing set to be released in summer 2012.
Heidi has presented at over 200 conferences across the country on proven sales and leadership strategies learned from her 31+ years as a serial entrepreneur and sales professional. Heidi teaches people how to think, breathe and behave more entrepreneurially so they can increase their prospect-to-client conversion rate. She shares tips and tools that are time-tested, action oriented and motivational.
From each of these experiences she has mastered the following sales and management skills:
• Time management, prioritization, leadership and delegation, problem solving and measured risk taking.
• Lead generation and the keys to moving a prospect through the sales cycle
• How to use personal influence and hierarchical authority to motivate and integrate people into effective and productive team members
• The importance of self-promotion, customization of sales pitches, handling objections and consultative selling
• Generating innovative marketing programs on a tight or limited budget
• Business basics – how to power up your business
• Public speaking – tips, topics and tactics
• Leadership and delegation
• Networking – building powerful relationships for powerful results
• Do you wish that you could delegate selling to someone else?
• Do you feel that selling is distasteful, that you would rather do anything else in the world but sell to prospects and clients?
• Do you feel pushy when you are selling?
• Do you worry about being aggrieve or combative when selling?
• Do you feel like a ‘used car’ salesman when you are making a sales pitch?
• Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to sell at all, and could just service clients who need you and your services?
• Do you wonder why less talented competitors make more money than you?
• Do you feel like your talents and energy are wasted on selling because it takes you away from serving your clients?
• Does it feel beneath you to sell?
• Do you think that selling cheapens your services or products?
•Do you wish you could delegate your marketing to someone else?
•Do you feel that marketing and self-promoting is distasteful, that you would rather do anything else in the world but market to prospects and clients?
•Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to market at all, and could just perform your talents for clients who • need you and your services?
•Do you wonder why less talented competitors make more money than you?
•Do you feel like your talents and energy are wasted on marketing because it takes you away from serving your clients?
Heidi Sloss is an entertaining keynote speaker marketing strategist and follow-up expert whose best-selling book, Fortune is in the Follow-Up®, teaches business owners, consultants and independent sales agents five powerful marketing strategies to grow a business. It is a back-to-basics business how-to book designed for our back-to-basics economy.
Heidi teaches independent sales agents and business owners how to think, breathe, and behave more entrepreneurially. She has given over 200 keynote speeches, sales and leadership trainings, and break-out presentations to groups as intimate as 20 and as large as 2,500.
Her specialty is working with professionals on the key sales strategies and proven client attraction techniques that she honed as an independent sales agent with Coldwell Banker, where she was a top producing sales agent year after year.
After working with Heidi, her clients regularly experience double-digit increases in their close rates, overcome the paralyzing fear of selling, and learn how to attract all the clients they can handle.
Heidi has been an entrepreneur all her life. Her 31-year history spans from building a direct sales business from the ground up, to running an international manufacturing firm, to playing an active role in the success of a global non-profit. She knows firsthand what it means to be an independent sales agent and how to overcome the hurdles, common obstacles, and daunting roadblocks that can keep sales professionals from reaching their full potential.
Heidi’s best-selling book, Fortune is in the Follow-up® 5 Power Strategies to grow a thriving business in any economy, including a follow-up strategy that will make the difference between knowing someone and actually doing business with them. Heidi is also a co-author of the book, 10 Powerful Women 10 Strategic Insights into Successful Business, a new book produced by 3L Publishing.
She has presented at over 200 conferences across the county on proven sales and leadership strategies learned from her 30-plus years as a successful serial entrepreneur. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two kids and plays a mean game of competitive tennis.
Heidi teaches people how to think, breathe and behave more entrepreneurially so they can increase their prospect-to-client conversion rates.
Expertise: Authors | Branding | BUSINESS | Cancer | Customer Service | Entrepreneurs | Influence | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Marketing | Motivation | Motivation – Non Sports | Negotiation | Networking | Organizational Skills | Overcoming Obstacles | Personal Development | Presentation Skills | Real Estate | Relationships | Sales | SALES / MARKETING | Sales Management | Sales Skills | Sales Strategy | Sales Techniques | Small Business | Spirituality | Strategic Planning | Strategy | Success | Teambuilding | Teamwork | Time Management | Training | Vision | Women’s Issues | Work / Life Balance