Andrew B. Zezas is a diverse and experienced business and real estate professional, with expertise as an advisor, solutions provider, strategist, and more. With over twenty years of experience in various fields, he brings benefits in many forms to his his audience. As President and CEO of Real Estate Strategies Corporation, he believes strongly in the ability to apply strategic business thinking to solve complex real estate problems. Andrews goal is to help you succeed in enhancing your companies’ operational and financial performance.
Andrew will provide your audience with business development tools to acquire more leads, more customers, and more closed deals! He speaks before organizations large and small, and offers a dynamic and stylistic approach to group discussions, topical speeches, and timely presentations. If you want to ensure that your attendees come away from your event empowered, enlightened, and having had a great overall experience then Andrew is your guy!
He is contributing author for Business, Profits and Strategy, and has written a multitude of articles on business, the economy, jobs, finance, real estate, and more.
- You’re Not in the Business You Think You’re In!
- Deliver What Your Clients Really Want…Everytime!
- Enough About Me, Let’s Talk About Me!
- The Politics of Commissions
- How I Killed a Deal, Protected My Client, and Collected a $469,000 Commission!
- Results Don’t Really Matter. It’s the Experience, Silly!
Corporate and commercial real estate
- Strategic Planning
Andrew B. Zezas, SIOR, is Relationship Manager, Strategist, President & CEO of Real Estate Strategies Corporation, a New Jersey based corporate real estate advisory and transaction services firm. RealStrat’s clients include the US operations of public, private, domestic, and global companies, and not for profit organizations, in a multitude of industries from over 9 countries.
As RealStrat’s founder and senior strategist, Andrew draws on his over two and a half decades of experience and expertise in setting strategy and executing transactions for the firm’s most important clients engaged in office, distribution, manufacturing, technology, life sciences, and other real estate acquisition, disposition, and advisory projects.
Andrew has received numerous business and industry awards, including:
• SIOR New Jersey’s Largest Deal of the Year (2009)
• Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist (2007 & 2005)
• NJBiz Executive of the Year Finalist (2006)
• William Dorsey Client Service Excellence (2004)
• Most Valuable Broker and A-Team Hall of Fame (2004)
• Top 50 Commercial Brokers (2005, 2004, 2002)
• Broker of the Year (2001, 2000, 1993)
• Creative Deal of the Year (1995)
Andrew is well-known for his energetic and passionate style as a conference, business, and motivational speaker. He was recently appointed to the National Association of Realtors Commercial Alliance Signature Speakers Series and to the educational faculty of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors.
Andrew has appeared, in person and online, on behalf of many prestigious organizations in the United States and Canada, including:
• American Management Association Institute of Management Accountants
• Building Owners & Managers Association National Association of Realtors
• Commercial Property News New Jersey Economic Development Authority
• CoreNet Global RealComm
• CoStar Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
• Empowerment Group Strategic Executive Networking Group
• Financial Executives International US Postal Service
• Financial Executive Networking Group
Andrew has appeared on The Growth Strategist, a weekly internet radio show on VoiceAmerica Business, and has recently been interviewed on GlobeSt.com’s “Commercial Real Estate Leaders” video series. He has written two books entitled The CFO’s Guide To Understanding Corporate Real Estate Transactions and The CFO’s Guide To Hiring The “Right” Real Estate Service Provider. Andrew has written over 90 articles on business, real estate, customer service, finance, careers, and other topics, and publishes two blogs at CorporateAdvisor.wordpress.com and at AndrewZezas.Blogspot.com.
Andrew holds real estate broker licenses in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Florida, and is a certified real estate instructor in Indiana, Texas, and Utah. He has been quoted in a variety of business publications, including:
• Business New Jersey Office and Industrial Properties Magazine
• Commercial Property News Real Estate Forum
• Development Magazine Real Estate Weekly
• New Jersey Tech News Real Estate New Jersey
• Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal The Tri-State Real Estate Journal
• New York Times SIOR Professional Report
• The Star-Ledger
• Office and Industrial Properties Magazine
• Real Estate Forum
• Real Estate Weekly
• Real Estate New Jersey
• The Tri-State Real Estate Journal
• SIOR Professional Report.