Dr. Bruce Clark is one of America’s foremost visionaries and authorities on the business and marketing implications of the “new mature consumer.” In 1986, he co-founded Age Wave LLC, a leading marketing communication firm specializing in baby boomers and mature consumers, and has since directed many groundbreaking business initiatives in financial services, healthcare and retailing, as well as other industries, that have significantly defined this emerging market niche. Appearing frequently in national media, one of Dr. Clark’s most prominent accomplishments has been the production of the 20-part PBS series “Caring for an Aging Society.” He launched Age Wave’s Mature Market Study, an ongoing research panel of 3,500 baby boomers and seniors in 20 major US markets. In addition, he managed a national study with Roper Worldwide focused on business and marketing implications of “the new mature consumer.” In his entertaining and commanding presentations, Dr. Clark combines a dynamism and wit that is uniquely enriched by his research-based business and consumer knowledge.
- Redefining Healthcare in Post-Reform America: It’s About Purpose, Not Policy
- The Reinvention of Retirement: Unlocking the Code
- The Reinvention of Healthcare and Retirement: Geriassic Park or Shangri-La
- The 10 Crises Healthcare Leaders Will Face in the 21st Century
- The Future of Healthcare in the Age of the “New Mature Consumer”
- Will We be Good Ancestors?: The Implications of Genomics and Aging for 21st Century Healthcare