Nationally syndicated columnist, author, trainer, and speaker, Bernice Ross couples her expertise as a Master Certified Coach with 30 years of real estate sales experience. From 1993 to 1997, she served as Executive Director of Training for the 4,000-agent Prudential Jon Douglas Company. With over 400 published articles to her credit, Inman News called Ross “America’s top real estate coach.” She is the author of Waging War on Real Estate’s Discounters and her latest book, Real Estate Dough: Your Recipe for Real Estate Success. Bernice is also the creator of an exciting new real estate negotiation game called “Real Estate Dough Negotiation.”
In 1998 she wrote the manager training program for Coldwell Banker’s Concierge Program, delivering it to over 600 offices in the Coldwell Banker system. Credentialed in California to teach real estate at the college level, Bernice also pioneered the first real estate/coaching teleclasses for Continuing Education credit in the state. Bernice has pioneered the delivery of training, education, and coaching via telephone in the real estate industry, higher education, and at the corporate level for IBM and Chubb Insurance.
- You Snooze You Lose: Trends to Take Your Business to the Top
- List and Sell Real Estate Like Crazy: The 22 Secrets You Need to Make Your Business Soar
- Build a Successful On-line Business for Less Than $2.00 Per Day
- Coach Your Office to Increased Profitability
- Don’t Call Them Wealthy: Secrets to Working with Affluent Clients
- Get Balanced or Get Crazy!
- How to Create and Sell a Saleable Real Estate Business
- Ready, Set, Go— Negotiate Your Way to More Real Estate Dough™!
- How Gen X, Gen Y, and Gen Z Will Revolutionize Real Estate Tomorrow
- Unleash the Best Kept Secrets of Stellar Real Estate Success
- Waging War on Real Estate’s Discounters: Earning Full Commissions in a Competitive Environment
- Why Didn’t You Just Text Me?: Nine Secrets for Bridging the Generational Communication Gap
Bernice L. Ross, Ph.D. and CEO, Author, Trainer, and Speaker, couples her expertise as a Master Certified Coach with over 30 years of real estate sales experience. As CEO
RealEstateCoach.com, Bernice currently heads up the company’s 10 person coaching team while also serving as a coach and a consultant to the top firms in the real estate industry. From 1993 to 1997, she served as Executive Director of Training for the 4,000 agent Beverly Hills based Jon Douglas Company. Past consulting clients include Coldwell Banker, EXIT, GMAC, Keller Williams, Prudential, Realty Executives, RE/MAX, and HomeGain. She has spoken at numerous state associations as well as at NAR. With over 350 published articles to her credit, Bernice is also a nationally syndicated columnist for Inman News who dubbed her “America’s top real estate coach.”
Her new book, Real Estate Dough™, Your Recipe for Real Estate Success was the #1 selling book at the 2008 NAR conference. She is also the creator of an exciting new real estate simulation game, called Real Estate Dough™—Negotiation. Players have repeatedly reported that: “It’s way more fun than Monopoly®!”
Bernice’s new Real Estate Dough™ training programs combine the best of proven past strategies with cutting-edge Web 2.0 technologies. Best of all, her training programs can be delivered internally by an association, by a company’s management or training department, online in a self-paced learning format suitable for Continuing Education, or via webinar. At the end of 2007, she launched Positive News for Positive Realtors®, a free weekly broadcast that outlines the positive news in today’s real estate market.
Bernice is also the author of three other books, Waging War on Real Estate’s Discounters, Who’s the Best Person to Sell My House, and Going Where: Ancient Wisdom for People Today.