If the only way to get to Carnegie Hall is to practice, practice, practice, then the only way to make it happen is to execute, execute, execute. The world isn’t short of new ideas; it’s short of people with the ability to turn these ideas into reality.
Best-selling author and world renowned speaker on exploiting business trends and new market opportunities, Peter Sheahan is known internationally for inspiring innovative business thinking and creating lasting behavior change.
In the space of three years he built a multi-million dollar consulting practice attracting clients such as News Corporation, Google, Coca-Cola, L’Oreal and Ernst & Young. Sheahan has spent a decade teaching business how to flip their thinking and find opportunity where others cannot.
In addition to authoring six books, including the best-sellers Generation Y and Fl!p, Peter has established himself as a highly successful entrepreneur with his international thought-leadership practice and as the CEO of the Centre for Skills Development (CSD). The CSD specializes in large scale social change projects for clients such as Apple and IBM. Peter has worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Google, Goldman Sachs, News Corporation, Harley Davidson and GlaxoSmithKline.
He has delivered more than 2000 presentations to over 300,000 people in 15 different countries. In 2006, Peter was voted the National Speakers Association’s Keynote Speaker of the Year and has since been named one of the 25 Hottest New Speakers in America, and one of the 25 Most Influential Speakers in the industry. He is the author of six books, including international bestsellers Fl!p and Generation Y.
As a global thought leader, Peter’s insights into business trends and the changing needs of customers and staff have made him a regular presenter on Fox Business, with appearances on ABC and BBC as well. In 2008 Peter was a featured expert in a five-part global series on Innovation on CNBC, and he has been written up in the Washington Post and Fast Company magazine.
His newest book Making It Happen unpacks his insights on the execution of ideas though focused business growth, understanding buying behavior and compelling market positioning. Sheahan has spent a decade teaching business how to flip their thinking and find opportunity where others cannot.
FL!P: Creative Strategies for Turning Challenge into Opportunity, and Change into Competitive Advantage
Are you looking to give your leaders a more cutting-edge perspective on the world? Are you looking to exploit the opportunity that change brings?
- Embrace change and break free from thinking that made you successful in the past, but could undermine your success in the future
- Re-think competitive advantage; leverage intangibles to manufacture tangible points of difference in the market
- Improve your margins by driving non-sexy innovation, and finding new and better ways to do what you do
- Turn chaos into opportunity by leading the market in response to new regulation, customer expectations and technology
- Be inspired to take the intelligent risks required to innovate and drive change
Making Money in the Cracks: Counter- Intuitive Strategies for Finding and Exploiting New Market Opportunities
Are you looking to unleash innovation in your company? Do you want to know how to find the opportunity in the “white space”?
- Inspire leaders to take the risks necessary to make money in the white space
- Find creative solutions to business problems by facilitating interdisciplinary thought
- Build structures that not only generate, but shine light on the best ideas in your business
- Tap into the world’s best and brightest minds – risk free – for the betterment of your organization
- Break the cultural norms that squash the innovative new ideas you need to thrive
Moving the Market: Accelerate Your Impact By Influencing How and Why Buyers Make Decisions
Is your sales process sophisticated enough for today’s buyer? Are you capitalizing on the science behind the way people think, act and buy?
- Position your offer in line with the four basic drives underpinning all human behavior
- Learn how the world’s most profitable companies avoid competing on price, and how you can too
- Activate the most powerful buying triggers consistently ignored by current sales and marketing techniques
- Leverage the power of social identity theory to differentiate you and your offer
- Market your value in all 3 currencies in which exchanges are made
Talent [R]evolution: Future-focused Strategies for Leveraging Human Capital
Are your leaders getting the most from their people? Are you solving problems with the best brains in your business?
- Understand the changing expectations of talent and transform your organization into a magnet for smart and engaged people
- Explore the changing nature of leadership and employ new models for developing capability in your organization
- Get inspired by case-studies of what real companies are doing to leverage their human capital
- Drive collaboration inside and outside your 4 walls and harness the discretionary efforts of people on and off your payroll
- Get in front of changing demographics and generational trends, separate myth from reality, and learn what real companies are doing to win the war for talent
ALL OF PETER SHEAHAN’S SESSIONS ARE HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED; DETAILED SESSION DESCRIPTIONS FOLLOW INITIAL BRIEFING AND BACKGROUND RESEARCH
PETER SHEAHAN FULL BIO
PETER SHEAHAN ARTICLES
PETER SHEAHAN BOOKS:
TO PURCHASE ONLINE: