Are you struggling with generational gaps in recruiting, retention, or communication? Do you need to engage the newly-hired Millennials in the room without turning off the Generation Xers and Baby Boomers? Are you looking for an insightful presentation on the hottest talent trends accompanied by practical, applicable solutions? Savvy, engaging, and entertaining, Lynne Lancaster delivers sparkling keynotes and workshops tailored to your strategic issues. Lancaster is one of the nation’s foremost generational experts and cultural translators.
With clients that range from AT&T to Best Buy, Cisco, General Mills, the National Security Agency, and U.S. Bank, she was recently named a Top Five Speaker for 2010. Lancaster is one of The Generations People who make up BridgeWorks’ multigenerational team of experts, speakers, and corporate entertainers. Lynne delivers a highly customized, high energy keynotes and workshops that entertain and enlighten audiences and leave them with plenty of practical, take home tips.
Lynne is co-author of the best-selling book When Generations Collide and the recently-released The M-Factor: How the Millennial Generation is Rocking the Workplace (HarperBusiness 2010). Her firm routinely conducts large-scale surveys as well as focus groups and one-on-one interviews to discover firsthand the ways in which the generations are shaking up today’s business world. She has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and National Public Radio, as well as in TIME magazine, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
Rocking the Workplace: Managing and Leading Four Generations
If you think you’ve heard the generations topic before, guess again. The team that brought you the best-selling book, When Generations Collide, uses cutting-edge research, multimedia, stats and case studies to highlight what it’s going to take to attract and retain the best and brightest talent of every age. Find out…
- What makes the generations so different—and so perplexing?
- How will demographic shifts drastically change the ways we recruit, retain and manage in the next decade?
- How do you engage one generation without alienating another?
- What can leaders do now to plan for succession and win the war for talent?
The M-Factor: Seven Ways the Millennial Generation Is Shaking Things Up at Work
Eighty million Millennials are streaming into the workplace and clashing with the generations already there. Learn the seven surprising trends that shaped this influential generation and the best tips and techniques for managing them. Based on the brand new best-seller, The M-Factor. Learn…
- How you can win the war for young talent and become the place Millennials want to work
- The keys for bridging communication gaps between texters, tweeters, and traditional communicators
- How to handle entitlement
- What it takes to engage Millennials without alienating the other generations
Selling and Marketing to the Generations
Markets are becoming increasingly segmented and one size no longer fits all clients and customers. This presentation reveals the hot buttons and preferences of Traditionalists, Boomers, Xers, and Millennials that marketers and sales people need to know to connect. This isn’t about inventing a new selling system—it’s about adding a generational lens to your already successful approach. Learn…
- What should sales people do to customize their message to each generation they sell to?
- What should managers know to coach all the generations on their sales team?
- How can marketers target campaigns to one generation without turning off another?
- How can you put a generational lens on your company’s selling system to make it even more impactful?
Just for Associations:
Engaging Four Generations of Members
Generation gaps are making it nearly impossible to meet the needs of every generation of members. This program reveals how to connect with each cohort and create loyalty with every generation. You can’t afford not to see the association world through a generational lens. Topics include…
- How do you convince the generations to get involved with your association and stay committed?
- How can you connect with loyal traditional members while getting the young ones in the door?
- How can you engage four very diverse generations of staff?
Each presentation is customized to your event, audience, and objectives
TO PURCHASE ONLINE: