In the 20 years Anthony Melchiorri has been in the hospitality business, he has a proven track record of understanding a company’s vision, its individual parts, and how to make those parts work together to complete the whole picture. Knowing that attention to detail and making each part of the operation functional and strong are key to profitability, Anthony has developed and repositioned some of the finest and most high profile properties in the United States including the first Nickelodeon Hotel and Resort and the landmark Algonquin Hotel.
Anthony takes on clients in need of development or immediate re-positioning, applies his experience and ability to assemble teams specialized in hotel management, and adds value for the owners and developers to ultimately increase their bottom line. He has help create and implement a web-based third-party hotel company that helps owners attract customers at significantly lower margins than traditional third-party companies.
Anthony will help your audience understand how to create a plan, market, promote, and turn their company’s staff into a well-oiled machine. He has an unmatched ability to break down problems and find solutions that generate profits.
Your brand is your calling card & the reason your customers choose you!
Anthony focuses on the following key issues to ensure that they all blend into your mission statement and the vision you have for your company.
He will help you answer critical questions about:
- Your Identify: Who are you and why do you exist?
- Collateral: If a customer touches it, they are touching your business.
- Design Management: We create from the inside out and build designs that reflect your business, not a trend or a copy of a competitor.
- Web Sites: They are tools that never tire or sleep and have the potential to expand your brand while you reach and exceed you dreams.
Sales and Marketing
Sales and Marketing are key to keeping your company flexible and moving forward. Develop strategies that will direct a larger market share of your targeted business to you, a critical function of your sales and marketing team. Most companies have reasonably effective sales and marketing departments but few have the creativity to set the standard for how to break down each market segment and work out a strategy to achieve the most desired results.
Your audience will learn the following:
- How to assess your team and your plan
- Ensure creation of short term corrective actions while working on long term solutions
- Evaluate other sales offices, including your competition
- Break down market segmentation and enact a plan for each segment
- Review and evaluate your standing within your compset and devise a plan to take full advantage of all your opportunities
Anthony’s years of experience working with clients has enabled him to identify problems common to both fledgling as well as established companies. This has also given him the insight to help solve them – it’s not as easy as you might think! He will teach you how to develop effective company policies, train your staff, and manage your employees. Learning how to recognize sources of trouble before they have a chance to become crippling issues is vital to building a firm foundation for your company so that it can reach its full potential.
Anthony also teaches:
- Develop Strategic Short and Long Term Planning. It may be a cliché, but it’s nevertheless true that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Enhance Your Customer Service and Create Esprit de Corps. He will help you and your staff strive for ever greater customer satisfaction and teach you how to instill professional pride and team spirit in your employees. Anthony strongly believes that a hallmark of the service industry is recognizing the needs and desires of customers and doing your best to exceed their expectations. As the head of any company there is a responsibility to pass that knowledge and understanding along to every member of the staff.
- Keep the Bottom-Line in Mind. He will assist you to develop the skills to create realistic budgets, cash flow analysis, and capital investment plans
- Learn How Best to Deal with Contractors, Vendors and Purchasing Agents. Get your venture off the ground and keep it operating profitably before, during, and after opening
- Improve Your Aesthetic and Design Concepts. Following the cardinal rule that form follows function
- Manage and Instruct. Managing the relationships between the corporate offices and the brands can be difficult and challenging requiring skill and finesse
KEEPING A CLEAR HEAD
Your company’s image is the public face that you present to the world. How you are perceived is far too important to be left to chance. An effective public relations campaign has to be designed to let others know who you are, what you stand for, and how the unique services you provide can benefit them.
Learn how to:
- Develop press kits and releases
- Ensure your PR needs are met
- Provide advice on how best to integrate your business into the social media
- Set up crisis communication procedures
- Train you and your staff about how best to deal with the media
- Help you develop the “Big Idea” that can launch, reinvent or expand your business success
The Public Perception of your Brand is the Single most important Identifier of your Company.