Andrea Beaulieu is both an inspirational/motivational and leadership/business speaker. She not only leaves her audiences with practical tools, but is also known for her humorous and tender personal stories of transformation. She delights her audiences, leaving them laughing, crying, inspired and motivated! A performer who has graced hundreds of stages, she captures the hearts and minds of your audience using her theatrical gifts, expressive personality and powerful singing voice to support your message and move your audience.
Andrea has successfully run her business as an inspired coach, consultant and communication artist for the past 27 years, fulfilled her dream to be a singer and stage performer, and as a single mom, raised her son to be a leader in his life. Her experiences dealing with such issues as growing up with alcoholism, abuse and low self-esteem make her message of hope and inspiration to others that much deeper. She believes that no matter what has happened in your life, you are enough – more than enough – you are brilliant! She is a living example of how to not let the past stop you from shining in your life or at work.
Andrea is the author of Ah Ha! 100 Flashes of Insight and Inspiration from Your Authentic Voice, and Finding Your Authentic Voice: Seven Practices to Free the Real You and Experience Love, Happiness and Fulfillment. In her inspirational/motivational programs, she uses the personal and spiritual growth that transformed her life and her work. In her leadership and business programs, she infuses her presentations with the practical experience and expertise she has gained in the worlds of business and nonprofit leadership.
Inspirational/Motivational – In Business, and in Life
• Be You, Be Great! There is something greater in you than any challenge you will face – your authentic power! Andrea shares the three steps to igniting this power – Know Yourself, Be Yourself, Give Yourself – and how to use that power in leading others. She customizes this program with a humorous theatrical story reflecting the trials and tribulations your audience faces, and ends with a powerful personal story of transformation and how they can be themselves and be great.
• How Do I Take Care of Myself When You’re the Only One Who’s Important?! In this funny and tender program targeted to women and their loved ones, audience members laugh and cry as they experience the crazy things we do when we are codependent, raving relationship junkies! Laced with heartwarming stories, audience members learn three self-care tools to give them the best chance of creating and maintaining healthy relationships, or at the very least, not driving them into the ditch – respect, trustworthy communication and being true to yourself.
Leadership and Business Programs
• Get Your Story Straight! Tell Your Story Powerfully to Inspire Action Storytelling is the most powerful form of communication and persuasion we know. In this workshop, Andrea teaches participants how to define, develop and deliver a story about their organization to their target audiences; identify the core point and the example or anecdote that backs up this point that has personal meaning to them; capture their story through a structured and creative writing process; and deliver their story using emotional engagement and creative expression techniques that amplify their own natural skills and abilities. Participants have the opportunity to share their stories with others and, in longer programs, receive individual coaching from Andrea.
• You Have All The Power There Is – Use It! Authentic power is the only true power there is. Audience members learn the three steps to igniting this power for themselves — Know Yourself, Be Yourself, Give Yourself — in this funny, tender speech. She uses as evidence her own journey from corporate America to starting her own business and leaving her mark on the international stage!
• Harness The Power of Intuition – Your Authentic Voice! Based on Andrea’s book, “Finding Your Authentic Voice: Seven Practices to Free the Real You and Experience Love, Happiness and Fulfillment,” audience members learn how to release their intuitive brilliance – their authentic voice — at work and in their personal lives to create more of want they want.
• This Would Be Really Funny if it Weren’t Happening to Me! The Three Essential Truths of Leadership. Andrea lays leadership myths on the line with this funny and poignant look at what happens when things go wrong and the buck stops with you! Andrea uses hilarious one-liners to communicate her essential truths for leaders in any industry, like this one: I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either. Bottom line: Leadership is not about pleasing people. It’s about serving people. During this interactive program, audience members learn about their personality preferences using the True Colors profile and how to use it to better understand and work with their team.
ANDREA BEAULIEU BOOKS